Monday, September 14, 2009

Product of the Week! ::

So, in celebration of the launch of the salon's new E-store ( www.gregmayproducts.com ), I'm going to introduce a new feature to this blog today and that is the PRODUCT OF THE WEEK! Very exciting. This week's first product is my favorite product of all time, I'm sure I've mentioned it before:

GREG MAY: SMOOTH OPERATOR

This is by far the best product I've ever worked with; since we first got it in I don't think I've done a single blow-dry without it. It was formulated to be both a leave-in treatment rich in natural, botanical ingredients (chamomile, lemongrass, sage, witch hazel, aloe, and others). You wash your hair and towel dry it then put about a quarter-size amount of it and comb it through your damp hair before you blow dry it. It's best used with heat; the more you use it with heat the better your hair will feel! But you can use it without heat as well, I put a bit in my hair while its wet then just let it air dry cause I don't blow dry my hair usually. It's also a smoothing balm, and it's AMAZING for people with frizzy hair. But no matter what texture your hair is it'll leave your hair feeling noticeably smooth and shiny. In the salon this product is our best-selling styling product and it basically sells yourself, all I have to do is have my clients feel their hair after it's blowdried with this stuff and you're hooked!

The best thing about this product though is that the more we used it the more surprises it had! Although originally formulated for frizzy hair to smooth it out, every single type of hair we used on it benefitted from it. And although smoothing products are not meant for volume, Smooth Operator doesn't inhibit the body of your hair.


This and all future products of the week can be bought at Greg May Hair Architects (124 Cumberland, Toronto, ON, m5r 1a6) or at our new e-salon http://www.gregmayproducts.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amodimethicone <333

To any product that speeds up the time to dry your hair, get in my stash now!

I want to hear more!

kass said...

can you use this on dry hair before you straighten it or does it have to be damp! I'm looking for something to condition my hair a bit before i straighten it.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security issues with
my latest blog and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?

Also visit my website: http://yongyuandepengyou.com/index.php?do=/blog/28881/10-diy-onsite-seo-promoting-tips

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My website covers a lot of the same subjects as yours
and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing
from you! Awesome blog by the way!

Visit my site :: mens stuhrling watches

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first go to see of this web site; this webpage includes remarkable and actually good stuff in support of visitors.

my blog :: akribos xxiv