Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fun stuff!

Ok, so I apologize for the gap between the last entry and this one; salon life has been crazy this week! But I've gotten up to some fun hair over the past week or so and wanted to share some:


So this is one of my best friends Tania and she had a photoshoot a couple weeks ago. The cut/color hasn't been done in a little while but it was a fun little style. Just barrel-curled with a big curling iron, pinned up and shook loose! Very simple, maybe I'll make a tutorial video soon showing how to do it at home. She's got great hair and makes anything I do to it look good!














This is Alayna, I did her hair for a catalogue shoot last weekend with the fabulous Angela Y. Martin . I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do with her hair until she was sitting in my chair. I had the flat iron in my hand and started playing with it and was loving what I was getting, so I did that all through the back and sides and then left a piece in the front smoother kinda blending back. It ended up being my favorite style I did that day!






















I had Monday off this week and what did I do? I ended up in the salon anyways and some fun with a couple of my friends, Grace (left) and Karyn (right). Grace had stripped all her color out in Cuba. We had already prelightened out diagonal straps on each side so we just top-coated her whole head with my favorite PM Shines color "Ruby Slippers" and trimmed up her bob. For Karyn she wanted somethign with a bit more punch so I prelightened a big triangle on top of her head and used Paul Mitchell INKWORKS to color it that bright red color. INKWORKS is a vegetable-dye that Paul Mitchell has that's the best way to get nice vibrant colors =)

No comments: